About Rayne of Santa Cruz
Rayne of Santa Cruz Inc. started in Santa Cruz in 1963. It was purchase in 1968 by Howard and Olivia Conner Sr. In 1977 Howard Conner jr. graduated from U.C. Davis and joined the family business. In 1983 Howard and his wife Laurie purchased Rayne of Santa Cruz Inc. from Howard’s parents and operate the business to this day. Its first location was at 314 May Avenue. In 1977 the company moved to its present location at 1231 River Street Santa Cruz Ca.